Single Ball Spirometer
• Single-ball incentive Spirometer is a breathing/ lung exerciser which is a flo –oriented device,
Provides an indirect indicator “ball” of the patient’s inspired volume. It be used to help
Strengthen respiratory musculature and to help restore and maintain lung capacity by
Encouraging a slow, deep breathing.
• Dual chamber design creates a constant resistance that lifts a ball when patient maintains
Inspiration equal to the flow inhaled per second.
• Specification: Flow rates can be adjusted as 200mL/sec, 400mL/sec, 600mL/sec, 800mL/sec,
1000mL/sec & 1200mL/sec from moving the top cap.
• Material: As for Chamber, PE for ball and mouthpiece, and EVA for tubing.
• It helps to develop, improve and maintain Respiratory fitness
• Helps patient to maintain normal respiration – pre & post surgery.